This website has been created to be as accessible as possible for a wide audience, regardless of ability.
The accessibility guidelines we follow include:
- Allowing users to control text sizes.
- Using an easy to read font type.
- Ensuring suitable foreground and background colour contrast.
- Using clear and simple grammar.
- Providing meaningful text equivalents for pictures.
- Providing simple, consistent site navigation.
- Ensuring the target of each link is clearly defined.
- Providing a sitemap.
- Providing navigational shortcuts for users of text only browsers and page readers.
- Using appropriate structural mark-up to maximise browser support.
- Striving to ensure content and functionality is available to users without content style sheet (CSS), image and script support.
We are continually reviewing and testing this site in line with technology changes however we are keen to know your experience of the site, and we will try hard to solve problems as we become aware of them.
Please let us know if there are things you find difficult or if you have constructive feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org