Why join NAPLIC?
- Newsletter three times a year - our newsletter disseminates information about activities, courses, resources and research. The newsletter includes contributions and reviews supplied by members on relevant issues.
- Reduced conference rates - NAPLIC co-ordinates an annual conference on topical issues and is renowned for attaining high profile speakers. NAPLIC members can attend the conferences at reduced rates.
- Online access to exclusive NAPLIC member content - Access materials on our website only for NAPLIC members
- 30% off 'Child Language Teaching and Therapy' - The journal 'Child Languate Teaching and Therapy' is formally linked to NAPLIC and a discount of 30% has been negoatiated for members.
Group membership information
- Group membership is available to a school, department or team but not to a local authority
- School/Group membership entitles you to two discounted rates at conferences and access to the website
Please note: from December 2013, membership will run for 12 months from the date of purchase and not from January to December.