The Whole School SEND Summit will bring together new and established voices to discuss SEND in an innovative and discursive format. The aim is to utilise the experience and expertise of everyone in the room - school leaders, teachers, SENDCos, parents, young people and third sector organisations - in order to develop thinking and practice in SEND, and create a lasting, collaborative community dedicated to improving outcomes for children with SEND.
- Contribute to and learn from a series of quickfire table discussions on key issues in SEND provision, led by practitioners including Principal of Swiss Cottage School Development and Research Centre Vijita Patel, Director of SEND at the London Leadership Strategy David Bartram OBE, and Director of Education at National Education Trust Simon Knight
- Access a showcase of educational tools and services from some of the leading SEND organisations in the UK, all of whom will be offering part or all of their service for free
- Input to significant SEND projects in the later stages of their development, including the MITA project led by Rob Webster and UCL and the SEND Review tool for classroom teachers developed by Simon Knight and National Education Trust
- Have the opportunity to troubleshoot questions and dilemmas during our lunchtime surgeries - one on one, confidential chats with experienced SEND practitioners
- Hear from the Minister for Vulnerable Children and Families Edward Timpson, MP
- Join a trusted network of SEND experts, supported by a lasting online platform which members can use to share expertise and best practice, ask for support, access resources and contribute to the development of ongoing SEND projects and practice
Together we will strive to unlock solutions and cascade good practice in SEND provision.
Tickets are available through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whole-school-send-summit-tickets-30517710293?aff=newsletter